Friday, January 2, 2009

You Have to Laugh...

Just a few days ago, I was having a much-due little angst party about the vagaries of aging. Once I finished posting it, I looked in the mirror, got a pair of scissors and whacked my hair off short.

I then proceeded to Wally-world and the box of dye my almost-departed spouse has been urging me to get. Honey blonde. Nice, neutral, livable. Came home and applied it...


There must be one HELL of a jokester at the Clairol factory, because that's the only explanation that fits. When a person has a combination of white and grey hair and dyes it blonde, how in the hell does it come out RED??? I'm talking copper penny here, boys and girls! Okay. Deep breaths.
I can live with it for a little while, right?

Do you know why my beloved spouse is almost-departed??? He's the one who wanted to me color my hair, right? I was perfectly happy with, at least, that part of my hair... When it was done, I asked his opinion (always a big mistake for any woman). You know what that slug SAID??? "It's weird." Thank you very much, honey. I love you, too.

Then not long after, someone I respect said that there was a possibility that a daily intake of Biotin and distilled fish oil might help...

Ya gotta laugh... or scream... personally, I'm all for screaming today... You??? LOL

No comments: