Friday, July 31, 2015

One day, I will have a Home where I walk in bare feet along hardwood boards
allowing the textures of the grain in the wood, the sand scramble along the soles of my feet.
One day, I will have a Home that smells of geranium, sandalwood, frankincense, patchouli and sage and I will glory that my body delights in the fragrances that make me whole.
One day, I will have a Home with wide open windows and spaces and room in between so that I can dance in the sunlight and dust motes.
One day, I will have a Home that calls the sea, the moon and stars here to me!  They will each delight in the fractional aspect and make a place there for themselves.
One day, I will have a Home and I will call it Mine, Sanctuary, Haven and only those invited will cross the threshold.
I WILL have a home, filled with laughter and love, where the murmurs of shared secrets and shared burdens will carry each soul through the darkest of nights...
Or days.
I WILL have a Home, garnished in the music of the fur brethren and my Heart Sisters' voices.
I WILL have a Home and I will call it Hiraeth. The stretching and yearning will dissolve into thin air...
Because I will BE Home.

No comments: