Monday, June 29, 2015

So... Here I am! June 29, 2015

Yes, I'm one of those annoying people who think too much. That said and after many conversations/debates, I have been told that I should put my random thoughts out there... that there's a lot of good to be found in the things I say. Oooooooookay...

The really cool thing about having a blog is that... Hey, it's mine so I'm always right by default! LOL What am I looking for then? Intelligent debate.

I've not yet decided what my first thoughts actually SHOULD be. So, instead, here's a little about myself...
I'm getting old and it pisses me off. I've raised my kids and have one beautiful grandchild (never thought I'd be one to drool over a grandkid, but there ya go!).


Life conspired so that I never had a career, but I AM an artist, philosopher, aromatherapist, and... don't ever let me near your house if you want it to remain the same... I LOVE to play with houses (not PLAY HOUSE, thank you). I appreciate the quirks of life sometimes and other times I rage against them.

At the heart of it all, though, I'm just a Beach Girl... laid back and open, ready to laugh at the least provocation. I am suitably bent, hoping to one day be proclaimed the master of the double entendre. I am accepting of most differences, but have no patience for stereotyped slurs. Life is short. Let's have dessert first and leave the nastiness to the closed minds.

So, mix yourself a Margarita, pull up a chair and let's enjoy one another's thoughts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wine is good for breakfast.. Pink is a happy color... Never live in TN....

Roxanne said...

Wine is good any time... Blue inspires... ALWAYS live near a beach!